Nancy Freeborn lives and works in San Francisco, CA
From concept to completion I offer creative solutions for print and digital publication.
The variety of projects and connections I have made along the way have allowed me opportunities to develop a thorough and diverse understanding of project coordination, continuity, and collaboration. The highlight of starting any project is working with you— together we find meaningful solutions to best represent your objectives.
Collaborating with a talented pool of editors, production artists, illustrators, and photo-graphers allows me flexibility and range specific to each project and every clients needs.
- Project management & art direction
- Book design & production (covers & interior pages)
- Complete book packaging, from manuscript to final printer files
- Catalog & publication design, layout & production
- Event identity & design of assorted collateral (invitations, postcards, posters,
displays, banners, and promotional materials)
- Website design & creative direction
SKILLS & TOOLS:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); QuarkExpress
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional production & typographic skills
- Keen understanding of editorial styles & standards
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
References are available upon request.